Eyce LLC is seeking motivated sales reps to join its inside sales team. The culture at Eyce is a fun, fast pace, exciting, and quality-driven. Come work for a company where your input will be valued and the blue sky is endless.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling products, meeting customer needs, and data collecting.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
• Services existing accounts over the phone, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Focused on current customer retention and developing new leads.
• Attends both consumer events and B2B trade shows. (willing to travel)
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, pricing, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills:
CRM software experience, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Health and Dental Benefits
Creative environment with opportunities to grow
Sales Representative Qualifications:
-2-5 years previous sales experience, phone sales experience not required
-Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
-Dependable and Reliable
-Inventory, data entry, and computer skills